Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hmm

Well, Today for all of you reading this um-important blog, I am discussing why in the world I can never get a blog done on time. And this really upsets me when I forget to do it because we have a whole darn week to do it. Anyways..

1) I am a procrastinator. I do not really want to do homework ever so I always do something easier for another class before I do this. Even though this blog is not hard at all to write. It is most likely the easiest homework assignment one can give.

2) I never know what to write about. My ideas are always lame. And I cannot think if a deep topic to talk about so there is an actual reason for this writing. Like right now, there is no reason. And even when I do have a little topic, I can never elaborate on it anyways.


3) I am not an extravagant writer like most of you are. So therefore I feel like I let you down because there is not deep point to my blogs. O well.

I really am all out of excuses now. and i think that that completes the list of why i never get it done. I get anyother homework done.

No comments: