Thursday, October 15, 2009

Napping

I would have to say that I am a firm believer in taking naps. Without a nap I most likely would be the crabbiest person out there. And no I don’t take naps everyday but occasionally I tend to.

Most of my days I get to much sleep as it is. I have no idea why that makes me extremely tired in the day when I get too much sleep at night, but it happens almost 85% of the time. I usually go to sleep between 10 and 12 and wake up anywhere from 8 to 10. So if I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 9 that would be 10 hours of sleep! Which I think is good for the body but it is obviously not. I would say I average about 8 to 10 hours of sleep a night. This is WAYYY too much. I think my perfect night sleep is around 6 hours.

Also I am not a morning person. I can’t get myself to get out of bed if it is before 8. I’ll just lay there, not moving and all upset I have to get up that early. When in reality it is not that early. I also enjoy lying in my bed for a while after I wake up in the mornings. I tend to plump on the couch for a while too after I have gotten out of bed. The good thing is though, my earliest class ever is 11:20. So that is a plus.

Mornings are just not a good time for me. What am I going to do when hunting comes around?...

No comments: