Monday, October 12, 2009

Psychology

I believe this is my New Favorite Subject...

I have never taken a Psychology class before this year. And now that i think about it, I dont think they offered a Psychology class in my high school. Which now is kind of a bummer because i like it alot, but honestly i dont think i would have taken the class in high school even if they would have offered it. Anyways, It turns out i love this class. and i can't tell if i like the class or if it is the teacher that makes it so fun.

My Devolopmental Psychology class is an ITV class. and its not as sweet as it sounds. For those of you who dont know, and ITV class it just a normal class but there are a lot of TV's in the room. and for my class the teacher is teaching 3 classes at the same time all in different areas.

Well anways, about the class. I just really like it. I find the information we are learning interesting which is weird because it is school and it is not suppose to be interesting. :) I think i like to learn about the human body so much that learning more in-depth about our body is also interesting. It is amazing how deep things can get when talking about psychology.

The teacher is also very fun to be around. She has a lot of enegry and the class is never boring. It's like she remembers what it is like to be a student and she helps prevent the boring-ness. Even though it is a 2 hour class, it goes by fast. Also, I like the way she use's examples to help explain what she is teaching.

Well i dont know what it is about the class yet, But I like it.

No comments: