Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shopping Problem

I love to shop. What girl doesn’t? But ever since I have gotten a job and my parents don’t help me as much with gas and everything, I have been saving my money. Which BLOWS. I want to move into my own place soon, so spending money is not an option. I need to save everything that I can.

I always get this urge to buy something. So I occasionally will go out buy something, but it will be like a shirt or a hat or something little, yet, only one thing at a time. After I have bought the item, I will think to myself ‘well why did I buy this, I could have bough something better, and this is stupid to spend my money on’. So I often take the item back. That has happened to me like the last 4 times I have tried to but something. It is an Impulse buy, and I don’t like it.

I would rather have a high paying job rather than my almost minimum wage job. I want houses to be less expensive, and I really want to move out now!

No comments: