Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laughter

I believe that everyone should laugh. Not just the giggling and chuckling. But I mean the actually laugh till you start to tear up. The laugh where if feels as if you had done 1000 sit up, and one that makes you fall to the floor. I have always been known to laugh at anything. I was voted Best Laugh in high school. I can see how some people can find it immature to laugh at something’s, but without that laughter, how else are you going to get a good outcome?

I tend to laugh at the ‘lame’ jokes that someone tells. Which are not really funny, just the fact that it was so dumb. If someone may trip or fall I tend to laugh, of course I make sure they are ok first. I laugh at the dumb things people do when they think no one is looking, like in their car. The one thing that I tend to laugh at, which I wish I wouldn’t, is awkward moments. Those are the worst. When everyone is silent and the moment is just not fun at all. I will start laughing. Also when I get yelled at I tend to smirk and hold back the laughter as much as I can.

Laughing has always been a part of me. And it is the happiest part of me enjoy.

No comments: