Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gloomy Days

This may sound wierd and unnatural, but i LOVE gloomy days. The days where it is cloudy out and a little chilly. So basically Fall and in some cases spring. I dont understand why i like these days so much, but i do. I think it may be that i feel very relaxed when it is cloudy out. and its almost like i am in no rush to do anything. but in reality i have a ton of homework to do... oh well. What can you do i guess. But I love it Expesially when it storms out! thats probobaly the highlight of my day! I have always been interested in thunderstorm and even though about going to study them for a career but i decited not to. Dont get me wrong, i like summer and the sun and the warm weather but theres something about fall that i really like. Winter though, i dont know, its alright i guess. I so a little snow boarding and a lot of sledding but thats about it for activities in the winter. It is almost like i have the opposite of seasonal depression. Instead of getting all depressed, i actaully like it a little more. The gloomy days also lead to my favorite thing, watching movies on the couch. which may sound like i am a couch potato, but yea i guess i can be at somes, but i also like any kind of outdoor activitie.

I am a simple person and therefor i write simple blogs :)

No comments: