Sunday, September 13, 2009

Me.

I suppose for this blog I will tell you a little blog about myself.

My name is Brittany and this is my first year in college. I intend to take my generals here at TC for a year and then I will pursue my nursing career somewhere else. I still live at home and work at the Gander Mountain here in La Crosse. I need to make more money before I go on my own. I tend to be shy when I am around new people but usually I’ll get over it. Some of my interests: anything to do outside, watching movies, sitting around campfires, football and taking naps. Also I am somewhat lazy. Winter is mostly my favorite season because of the fact I can sit on my butt all day and not feel bad that I am wasting a good day. I also love the summer though; I do love the hot weather. My favorite pop is wild cherry Pepsi. My favorite treat is fudge sickles. I am a huge Brewer fan; Ryan Braun is my favorite player. Also am a packer fan. Most people say I am a “country girl” but I’m defiantly not a hick. I listen to country music all the time. I also love when people can make me laugh. :)

No comments: